Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was noticing that the more options i checked, the more holes popped out of the configurator.

Choose ventilated seats, The seat bolsters of the seat seat get holes in them extra, nothing else does.

Choose ventilated seats and Sport Seats Plus, holes pop up in the side bolsters of the backrest part of the seat as well as the seat seat bolsters. Standard seats do not get this increase in holes on the backrest sides, just the holes showing up in the seat seat bolsters.

I kind of wonder how they look in Beige. They look a little odd to me, all of those holes. Anyone have pictures of their Ventilated Seats, or good ones on the internet? Maybe some colors do not really show the holes so much. They strike me as odd today. I will be ordering the car this Thursday, is the plan.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow yes it does. That's a lot of holes! hm. Maybe i have to get used to the look? It is easier to take in in Black, that's for sure. hm! Examining these at the moment.

are those Sports Seats Plus 18 ways?

·
Registered
2022 BGTS on order
2 Posts
Seems to be decent looking with the right color. Hm! hm...
This car has them in chalk and graphite blue. If you can zoom in, it should give you some perspective with light colored seats. The look did not phase me at all. I am getting ventilation on mine (which will have black leather).
Car Vehicle Window Automotive design Gear shift

·
Super Moderator
1,993 Posts
The basic 14-way leather seats have small holes in the seat and the back too. It looks as if the forced ventilation gives slightly larger holes. I suspect the difference is not really that noticeable if just looking. If you want the ventilation I'd say go for it, for me comfort would trump holes I can't see while sitting on them. 😄

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hm. Well I do thank you three peeps. This is great. Much to think about now, but i can think about it now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Slightly off topic, but in terns of the efficacy of the ventilated seats on my 17 Boxster, IMHO save your money. They are truly just ventilated & not actively cooled like in some of my previous Lexus vehicles. I remedy that by running the AC into the footwell only; then the seats are at least pushing somewhat conditioned air.

Aesthetically, I agree with others, visually the holes blend into the texture of the seats pretty well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts