Porsche 718 Forum banner

Waiters Club

581K views 7K replies 341 participants last post by  ICE718 
That sucks, still waiting for a bgts allocation since dec, starting to think this may be a long long way out..
I talked to my SA and told him I was looking to order a 718 T and he said they didn't have any allocations at the moment but as soon as they did he would notify me. A week later someone canceled and he called me to tell me I could order my car. I feel like I got lucky after reading about the difficult time some are having trying to get an allocation.

Leather interior with T package in Guards Red
Premium Package
Smokers Package
Larger Fuel Tank
And that's it. Pretty simple really. The T already had most of the options I wanted.
More pics coming after I pick her up tomorrow.

Oh and it's MT like all good T's should be!
I did do the PDK, I did drive the manual, but here in Houston the PDK made more sense. I also opted for the 18 way seats and ventilated seats.

I'm going to Houston. Originally I was expecting to get on the Violet Ace but at this point I'm kind of expecting the San Martin as the Sunshine and Supreme Ace dock dates are at Houston too early for what TYD is telling me
What dealer is yours going to? Mine made it on Violet Ace. Showing the 24th of June at the dealer. Porsche North.