Porsche 718 Forum banner
3941 - 3960 of 4056 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Anyone else tracking the Glovis Stella? I'm not paying for the "subscription" tracking service so their tracking information hasn't updated in the past 5 days. GS still shows just off off the coast of Portugal. Was wondering where it was actually at.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anyone else tracking the Glovis Stella? I'm not paying for the "subscription" tracking service so their tracking information hasn't updated in the past 5 days. GS still shows just off off the coast of Portugal. Was wondering where it was actually at.
Not sure about that boat but I noticed Sunshine Ace lost connection right where you're talking about and didn't come back until it was a day or so away from Florida. They were pretty accurate on their estimate though so even though you can't see it I'd feel confident that it's on schedule.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Allegedly my finished 718 Boxster is getting on the boat tomorrow and I can find only 3 ships in Emdem that are some sort of Car Carrier. Place your bets......Assuming there isn't another delay.

PARANA
SIEM CONFUCIUS
MALACCA HIGHWAY

View attachment 49661
My guess is Siem Confucius. It’s a RoRo and has transported cars from VAG before.

·
Registered
Lava Orange 2018 Cayman S
88 Posts
At what point do you usually get the photo of the car in the factory? Mine just went to Production Completed CP8.0 after 4 days in production, though oddly on the My Porsche Overview page it still shows as step 1/4 (Your Order is Created)

·
Registered
250 Posts
At what point do you usually get the photo of the car in the factory? Mine just went to Production Completed CP8.0 after 4 days in production, though oddly on the My Porsche Overview page it still shows as step 1/4 (Your Order is Created)
I received my photos via a notification on my phone from the my Porsche app. They arrived just short of one month after the car passed Check Point 8. It coincided exactly with the moment the app reached stage 3/4 ‘your car is produced’. In real time via the dealer, the car was already at port and boarding a boat at the same time I received the pics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
TYD will be delayed at least a few days or a week. My pictures appeared when I reached Phase 3. The final production photo never showed in the app but was hidden in the html. You need to follow this procedure. Chrome was key to my success in finding the last picture.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I got one of the two allocations I've been waiting for today. I found a dealer about 40 miles away who had one for the Lexus we've been trying to find for my wife, and they have a car we want coming in January. I'm relieved, I really wanted for my wife to get her car before I did, and now it's almost certainly going to happen. I'm also glad we won't be buying from the dealer where we've had a deposit for eight months, I really think they've made no effort to get us a car. This deal is also a little less expensive, the other dealer had a more expensive protection package.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Well - today was a step in a forward direction

Going from "pre waiter" into the Waiters Club

had a dealer from out of state reach out to me - allocation available from their stock. So I'd be moving to another dealer and dropping off the wait list with my local dealer

Got my configuration in with today which was the Order Freeze deadline - order accepted, but failed feasibility test
-will know on Monday what item is creating this matter
(Edit) - V210 reached, passed feasibility on 11/21

Allocation for 12/2022 build, estimated end of Jan 2023 delivery to dealer

CGTS - 6M
Carmine Red / Black - Bordeaux leather

·
Registered
360 Posts

had a dealer from out of state reach out to me - allocation available from their stock. So I'd be moving to another dealer and dropping off the wait list with my local dealer

Got my configuration in with today which was the Order Freeze deadline - order accepted, but failed feasibility test

CGTS - 6M
congrats, we might be on the same ship if our schedules hold! I current have a 1/20 delivery date.

·
Registered
293 Posts

CGTS - 6M
That's great news!

3941 - 3960 of 4056 Posts