Porsche 718 Forum banner
901 - 920 of 1005 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,139 Posts
Deja vu….you mean PTSD’s! Won’t be long now! Congratulations!
Yes. That's what I meant. Thank you for correcting me!

Headed out... 79 degrees here... Friends (married) are have a birthday gathering. Both are 75 today! It's at a large country club so Bumblebee is ready to show-off. I still need to figure out how to get my golf clubs aboard (not going to use the passenger seat). I know my cart bag won't fit. Probably need to look into a soft canvas bag for the trunk. That might work.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Headed out... 79 degrees here... Friends (married) are have a birthday gathering. Both are 75 today! It's at a large country club so Bumblebee is ready to show-off. I still need to figure out how to get my golf clubs aboard (not going to use the passenger seat). I know my cart bag won't fit. Probably need to look into a soft canvas bag for the trunk. That might work.
Jealous...it was 36 earlier this morning in NC. Hit ‘em long and straight! Have fun!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

My Sun Mountain C-130 won't fit in the trunk; however, a small carry bag will, as long as the driver is placed in the passenger's compartment. Enjoy your round!

Reactions: BAD and Raven

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Well I was notified my CGTS order lock date (V250) was moved up from 12/24 to 12/6. I hope the rest of the milestone dates shift earlier as well. Anyone else notice any changes with their recent Nov allocation build dates?

·
Registered
2022 Cayman Base
69 Posts
My car was unloaded yesterday in Jacksonville. Today (Monday 11/22) it is released for transportation to dealer 👍👍👍
Exciting! Have you scheduled a date to pick it up yet?

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Well I was notified my CGTS order lock date (V250) was moved up from 12/24 to 12/6. I hope the rest of the milestone dates shift earlier as well. Anyone else notice any changes with their recent Nov allocation build dates?
Mine seems to have been delayed. Still waiting to hear more. I think it all depends on supply chain issues. I apparently got one difficult option or something. This is my third delay.

I would think that as cars like mine delay, other cars are probably brought forward to fill. It makes sense. They want to maximize weekly production. And so do we.

·
Registered
2022 Cayman Base
69 Posts
My estimated PEC Atlanta Arrival Date moved way up from most recently 12/26 to 12/12. It's been as late as 1/7/22. I like the way my dates are trending :)

Reactions: mj7801 and nova996

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
No...just checked and it's still 2/7/2022 Freeze and 4/22/2022 PEC Delivery.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My wife joined the local Facebook Porsche group or something (I don’t do FB), anyways she asked them what she should get me for Christmas to go with the car… I guess she was reading their recommendations:

“New footwell mats?” - “Yes, already bought them”
“What are clear side indicators?” - “yes, I bought them”
“Short shifter kit?” - “that’s what came yesterday”
“Ultimate cup holders?” -“yes, but I haven’t opened them yet”
“Frunk and trunk liners?” - “dealer providing”
“Zunsport Grills?” - “ah, haven’t yet decided”
:LOL:

901 - 920 of 1005 Posts