Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a miami blue cayman GTS on order. I haven assured it’s got a February build slot, hope to pick it up from the factory early March.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a miami blue cayman GTS on order. I haven assured it’s got a February build slot, hope to pick it up from the factory early March.
I'm waiting for my agate grey cayman GTS. Also expecting Feb build and march delivery.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a white GTS on order - delivery March/April timeframe (N. Cal)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a Guards Red cayman GTS on order production date mid Jan delivery in UK February ordered 12th November 2017 and locked spec within one week.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have a Carrara White on order. Jan 10th is the last date I can make any changes to the order. The dealer showed me on the computer that it has a tentative date to arrive a the Port in Jacksonville, FL on April 7th. He says sometimes it arrives earlier than originally scheduled. We shall see.

·
Super Moderator
1,944 Posts
Porsche seems to know that an early delivery is much better for the company than a late delivery.
Mine was about 2 weeks ahead of time, despite the ship making a non-scheduled stop.

In the end, it's still too long to hold your breath.:)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Lucky dogs. Even more speed and handling than my Boxster S....almost unimaginable. I guess you test drove the 718 S -- still there's nothing like living with a car for a while to really gain an appreciation of its character. You all are in for an amazing ride...enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up mine, which was ordered in early October (it was the first allocation in my dealer). I posted some pictures in the new member intro section :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just picked up mine, which was ordered in early October (it was the first allocation in my dealer). I posted some pictures in the new member intro section :)
Pics look great.

What does the interior look like? Did you go for the interior GTS pack?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up mine, which was ordered in early October (it was the first allocation in my dealer). I posted some pictures in the new member intro section
Pics look great.

What does the interior look like? Did you go for the interior GTS pack?
I went with the basic interior, since its my first Porsche it felt good enough... I did see a Cayman with the full leather option at the dealership and it looked great (not GTS though)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I should get my Carrera white Cayman GTS in March (PDK, Sport PASM...)

Did you all kept the alcantara? I love alcantara but I changed it for Black Sport-Tex because of various bad comments...... Sadly, I kept Alcantara on the ceiling only..........

Congratulation to all!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts