Porsche 718 Forum banner
561 - 580 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,456 Posts
Sono in trepida attesa di una 718 cabrio che appena arriva sarò felice di farvela conoscere...........ringrazio tutti per avermi accettato(y)
We can't wait to see your new 718..... No matter what language you choose! Buona giornata....

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sono in trepida attesa di una 718 cabrio che appena arriva sarò felice di farvela conoscere...........ringrazio tutti per avermi accettato(y)
Scelta eccellente! Spero che il tuo 718 arrivi rapidamente e sia tutto ciò che ti aspetti che sia. Congratulazioni e benvenuto nel forum. Saluti!

Reactions: Raven

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,456 Posts
New owner of a 2018 Boxster S. I am loving it. I had a 2003 911 Cab that I sold in 2017. Glad to be back.
Welcome back! Enjoy the ride. It will be awesome.

·
Registered
2018 Base Cayman GBM
10 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been one of those non-registered lurkers for a while now, and thought it about time to get registered. I just sold my '20 GT4 and an '07 987. Both have been replaced by a 2018 718 base Cayman in GBM. I really appreciate all of the information I've found on this site, and hope to contribute something meaningful at some point.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
1,456 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been one of those non-registered lurkers for a while now, and thought it about time to get registered. I just sold my '20 GT4 and an '07 987. Both have been replaced by a 2018 718 base Cayman in GBM. I really appreciate all of the information I've found on this site, and hope to contribute something meaningful at some point.
Welcome to our madness. We're a friendly bunch....

Reactions: Robsx

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
New owner of a 2018 Boxster S. I am loving it. I had a 2003 911 Cab that I sold in 2017. Glad to be back.
Glad to have you both aboard and I look forward to seeing each of your new rides. Please note pictures are required to maintain forum access (;)) and they serve as therapy for us deprived souls in the Waiters Club. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Robsx and Raven

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
New member & prospective 2022 Boxster GTS owner here: went V200 yesterday. I have been an unregistered lurker for months and have learned much from members posts and hope to learn more. Thank you.
Congratulations and welcome to the Waiters Club. What are your build specs, freeze and delivery dates? We went V200 on Nov 1, so our GTS's could be on the same ship. Cheers!

Reactions: Raven

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Waiters Club. What are your build specs, freeze and delivery dates? We went V200 on Nov 1, so our GTS's could be on the same ship. Cheers!
Thanks for the congratulations! Notified of V200 status by SA on Nov 13 but may have happened a few days earlier on Nov 8. Freeze date is currently Dec 8. with projected delivery Mar 25, 2022. Will put more details on the "2022 Allocations - GTS4.0 in particular (US)" thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a 2019 ,718 a lease return with 15,000 miles i have owned several different sports cars over the years a lot of triumphs sixties years .
Me and the wife just sold our cars and she got a new Audi Q5 and i got the porsche i think i got the better deal any way nice to be here look forward to meeting and talking with you.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I just bought a 2019 ,718 a lease return with 15,000 miles i have owned several different sports cars over the years a lot of triumphs sixties years .
Me and the wife just sold our cars and she got a new Audi Q5 and i got the porsche i think i got the better deal any way nice to be here look forward to meeting and talking with you.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! We look forward to seeing pictures of your new steed and your opinion of it's performance compared to your sports cars of the past.

·
Premium Member
2022 Spyder GT Ag
1,302 Posts
Hello Everyone, I have a 2018 718 Boxster S 6-sp manual. I enjoy the twisty backroads in Frederick county, Maryland. Looking forward to learn new stuff from this forum. Stay healthy and safe!
Welcome! Do share some good road recommendations in Frederick County! I live in Fairfax County, across the river from you.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Hello Everyone, I have a 2018 718 Boxster S 6-sp manual. I enjoy the twisty backroads in Frederick county, Maryland. Looking forward to learn new stuff from this forum. Stay healthy and safe!
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Please note one is required to post pics in order to retain forum access ;). Wish we had your twisties here in the Texas Hill Country. Enjoy your new steed!

Reactions: Jplibert and Raven
561 - 580 of 626 Posts