Porsche 718 Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts

·
Registered
'18 718 CS, Pdk, Night Blue met. Agate grey int. 14 way H/V seats20" Carrera, PSE, PrmPkg
37 Posts
dammit! i knew i shouldn't have looked here! now i might want to lower my car now lol! on that note i did order a complete set of Zunsport Grills. will post some pictures when i get it installed

Hmm. I hadn't appreciated that the Zunsprort intake grills went on the outside.
Didn't do this today, but I do still have only one installed. Different look for the RGS ones that go behind the intake surround.
IMG_20201106_155332006.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmm. I hadn't appreciated that the Zunsprort intake grills went on the outside.
Didn't do this today, but I do still have only one installed. Different look for the RGS ones that go behind the intake surround.
View attachment 28796
i saw those RGS that go in the inside. but the Zunsport was a package deal. i think my mind set was because i was thinking about getting the GT4 covers that it was gonna cover them up anyways

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speedster front belly pan arrived today from Suncoast. hopefully this will get a little more air to the mid engine bay. going to remove the foam sound block thing as well to open the tunnel that flows under the car to the engine area. planning to install this weekend.
View attachment 24954
Hello I’m trying to find the foam blocks not sure if my car had them but ware was the foam blocks

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Hello I’m trying to find the foam blocks not sure if my car had them but ware was the foam blocks
I answered this question in a PM with the above poster but I thought I would give a reply here for others. The Foam Block is in the tunnel under the car. It's approximately between the seats, as a reference point, but under the car. You will need to remove the belly pan, stick your hand in the tunnel and feel for something soft. once you find it, it's easy enough to pull out. It's wedged into place, no attachments or glue. I did this while the car was on jackstands and I was lying on my back on the ground. I could not see anything and had to find it by feel. I am sure it would be much easier if the car was on a lift.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
The thread title says "today" but yesterday was today yesterday so I will report yesterday today.

We went for a nice drive to Nickerson State Park on Cape Cod, walked for 8 1/2 miles through lovely oak forest, left Cape Cod as the sun was setting, drove home. Both the drive and the walk were wonderful.

Added a pic, inverted stoplight.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Tough here too...mostly shorts and t-shirts through Christmas. After multiple winters in Denver, Salt Lake City, Tulsa, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore, I’m okay shoveling heat in the Texas Hill Country 😎

Reactions: CaymanMatt

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have Alfa Romeo friends in the "Boonies" of the Hill Country.....A beautiful place, BUT. Every August they come to Huntington Beach for a month or more to get out of the hot/humid homeland!

·
Registered
512 Posts
The MTB tends to wander around the same timeframe...it’s not fond of humidity either.

Reactions: CaymanMatt
1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts