Porsche 718 Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1710 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
It's cold, overcast and wet today, and it's warm and dry inside and there's great music and reading.
I went up to the corner for some Chinese dumplings. Elapsed time—10 minutes total.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
505 Posts
Glued to my Vessel Tracking website monitoring the progress of the SIEM CONFUCIUS. Ship is less than a year old. And it's pre-hurricane season... It's getting closer by the minute. Obsessed? Yes!

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
505 Posts
Wasn’t exactly today but recently had mine back in for another full paint correction and ceramics following the minor accident late last year. So happy to have it looking as it did once before!

If only the weather would clear up for a proper drive!
View attachment 31696 View attachment 31697
If that's your garage...... Lookin' good!

·
Registered
2017 Boxster 718S Graphite Blue
269 Posts
Annual brake caliper ceramic coating day…. By the way this car is 5 years old (and 60000kms travelled) now so calipers are staying in great condition !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Boxster 718S Graphite Blue
269 Posts
Cquartz UK 3.0 with 3 coats applied (though first start each time with manually polishing the caliper with s20 black aio compound after they have been thoroughly cleaned with brake cleaner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Okay, so the onliest thing I did with my Cayman today was put more miles on it, and not all that many. Back out the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge. It was a lovely day.

A spiffy car like this is best used by going somewhere in it!

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
505 Posts
Color me jealous. Color me envious. Color me crazy for watchin the Vessel Ploting software inch the ship down the East Coast! It's like watching grass grow... Not bamboo; you can actually see that grow. I'm talking grass.... Ode to the Port Gods at Jacksonville!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Color me jealous. Color me envious. Color me crazy for watchin the Vessel Ploting software inch the ship down the East Coast! It's like watching grass grow... Not bamboo; you can actually see that grow. I'm talking grass.... Ode to the Port Gods at Jacksonville!
Ha haa, boy don't I know what that's like! Some were scoffing at my obsession just a couple wks ago. Try to keep your mind off it. It won't make it get there any sooner, in fact, it will have the opposite effect!

·
Registered
418 Posts
ordered the Rennline magnetic phone holders for both the console and the side but they are on a 2-3 week back order =( hopefully they come in before the Rennsport Dragon Rally this June

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Took it on a 60-mile circuit of curvy (for Florida) roads this morning. Best part was seeing 40-50 exotics and American muscle cars headed the other way - group ride. Those Lambo exhaust notes are special to my ears! Saw more LE today than in the past 2 years on that route. Hummm, must have had advanced intel of the drive.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
505 Posts
Took it on a 60-mile circuit of curvy (for Florida) roads this morning. Best part was seeing 40-50 exotics and American muscle cars headed the other way - group ride. Those Lambo exhaust notes are special to my ears! Saw more LE today than in the past 2 years on that route. Hummm, must have had advanced intel of the drive.
Are we neighbors? I recently moved to Lady Lake after 23 years in Key Largo. New wheels (Box) arriving in Port of Jax tomorrow night. Then my dealer (Porsche of Ocala) gets it and does his magic stuff. Don't know the area around here and am looking forward to your bendy roads. Any good places to drive would be appreciated. Thank you! Cheers.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
E3006DF2-6BD8-4C87-99A1-16C2148978D4.jpeg
9A27881A-B1C6-443F-8DAE-633AB912C46F.jpeg
9E7B93E6-4D31-42B4-BEED-BB566EC16174.jpeg

Sadly, our radiant Sapphire Blue Metallic 718 BS leaves home for the last time (but, first time into rain), heading off to it's gleeful new owner's home at the base of the front range in central Colorado. We wish them unlimited miles of healthy canyon carving smiles, as we begin our arduous slog in the Waiter's Club.

1541 - 1560 of 1710 Posts