Things I really like:
1. The front fender creases from the driver's seat.
2. The wider rear wing.
3. The bigger brakes.
4. The design of the front and rear fascias.
5. The Bi-Xenon headlights.
6. The shape of the twin exhaust pipes.
7. That I can make the engine quiet ("Soundaktor" fuse removed) when I want.
8. The power when I want it.
9. That I can get a manual transmission.
10. The handling................ I could go on but you get the idea!
I am sure that I could find a few things to complain about, but what's the point? It is a privilege to have such a wonderful car to drive !
I agree with you with #'s 2 - 9. However, # 1 is a huge eyesore to me. I cannot wrap my head around those front fender creases. The "bubble" fender look is iconic, and one of Porsche's signature designs. To make it worse, in my eyes, the creases - beginning in 2013 (981), have only gotten deeper. The interrupted smooth and curvy flow disturbs me. They look, well... ordinary/ common. I would plotz if Porsche installed them on the 911. I do not own a 718; driven plenty... Masterful, precision machine.