Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My delivery has been delayed 3 months so I can probably afford another option.

Have a look at my current options and tell me what you'd add....

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was looking at Torque Vectoring and Connect Plus, and the dealer talked me out of both of them....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why would they talk you out of Torque Vectoring? I can understand connect plus. interesting in hearing what they told you.
Dealer said you wouldn't even notice Torque Vectoring unless you were doing a buck 20

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

I select the "BOSE® Surround Sound System" in my configuration... useless if you've planned to use your car more often for race/track..
cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up adding:

Torque Vectoring......PTV
Active Suspension.....PASM
Sport Exhaust System

Just another $6K...ugh!

·
Registered
459 Posts
they were smart in pricing it since at that point your primed for an impulse buy and i'm willing to bet we sort of pre-paid for a portion of it even by buying a basemodel

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you haven't read it in the other forum...I upped the car to an S and kept all the same options.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

PASM + PTV seem to be good choice, in that video you'll have an excellent explanation.
Even the Porsche sales rep did not explain me so many details!!!

cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I upgraded to the S, I had the option of PASM Sport, but read that normal mode was still stiffer than PASM in sport mode. I was concerned about comfort since my wife will be riding in the car, and I'm having a difficult time convincing her that I needed a $100K sports car :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts