Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are in the My PORSCHE app and will appear once it’s been built. You’ll also find they if you log into My PORSCHE on the web.
You’ll get photos for your 718 if you’re in the UK as well.
thanks, Scrounger.

Do they show it as it is being built or after? I have the app now as well as I have been on the My Porsche website, logged in for a few months. It is 8 AM there just about, they should be hammering away :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have seen this reported elsewhere, and as I understand it, this is how you can get the images (if there are any). The instructions and example are based on Safari ....
  1. Right click on your "My Porsche" page and select "Inspect Element". The page will look similar to the attached imaged.
  2. Refresh the page.
  3. Select the "Network" Tab (circled in red).
  4. Scroll through the left panel until you find "orders" and select it. It may be a long way down.
  5. Scroll through the right panel until you find "productionImages". Circled in blue. In my case there are none, but if there are any, it will be a list of URLs which can be copy-pasted.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
160 Posts
You'll get an email about a week after the completion. I only had two of the three ordinarily available photos. I didn't get the final side shot photo. Others with similar timeframes only had one of three of the body shell. Very inconsistent right now.

·
Registered
2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6-speed
852 Posts
My Boxster T is in production, so it says on the my Porsche website.

How does one get those production images of your 718 being built?

first day was 9.22.2022 it says, and now it is 9.23 in Germany
Be patient....and just be happy you haven't gotten a photo like this of your car in transport....

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Vehicle

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have seen this reported elsewhere, and as I understand it, this is how you can get the images (if there are any). The instructions and example are based on Safari ....
  1. Right click on your "My Porsche" page and select "Inspect Element". The page will look similar to the attached imaged.
  2. Refresh the page.
  4. Scroll through the left panel until you find "orders" and select it. It may be a long way down.
  5. Scroll through the right panel until you find "productionImages". Circled in blue. In my case there are none, but if there are any, it will be a list of URLs which can be copy-pasted.
View attachment 47497
hm I got that thing to come up but nothing that says that exactly :( thanks for helping. I think the website changed or safari sees its own things?

using firefox, windows and linux. seems not there.

·
Registered
159 Posts
  2. Refresh the page.
View attachment 47497
That's interesting...
I thought there were only 3 phases, I've been on phase 2 since the end of August.
Unless the Boxster has 2 less phases due to it not having a roof and big rear window:)

Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Asphalt Font

·
Registered
160 Posts
Only the USA has the full Track Your Dream process for some reason.

That's interesting...
I thought there were only 3 phases, I've been on phase 2 since the end of August.
Unless the Boxster has 2 less phases due to it not having a roof and big rear window:)

View attachment 47524

·
Registered
58 Posts

You won't get photos until the build process is complete; e.g., you go into phase 3/CP 8.0.

Edit: And most likely you won't have to use the developer console to get the photos. This is just in the rare occurrence that you get notified your car has been produced in the app and they don't include the photos when you click "Discover current phase".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts