Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have the car JUST YET but want to put this out there.

I'm looking to get my hands on some OEM wheels or aftermarket wheels in black. I particularly like the look of the Carrera S 20" wheels.

Maybe you've upgraded from OEM and just have them sitting around?

I'd be willing to consider some tasteful aftermarket ones, too.

Of course I can buy new, just looking to see if anyone wants to make a deal and get a set out of their garage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't have the car JUST YET but want to put this out there.

I'm looking to get my hands on some OEM wheels or aftermarket wheels in black. I particularly like the look of the Carrera S 20" wheels.

Maybe you've upgraded from OEM and just have them sitting around?

I'd be willing to consider some tasteful aftermarket ones, too.

Of course I can buy new, just looking to see if anyone wants to make a deal and get a set out of their garage.
Tire Rack has finally updated their website with wheels for the 718 Cayman/Boxster. OZ Racing has a wheel that is similar to the Carrera S in 20" in many colors including black. I have found that other tire/wheel dealers can beat Tire Racks price as well.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you don’t find a used set, check out the Avant Garde Ruger Mesh in Black. I’m looking at those and the full set is about $1,700 with black Porsche center caps. I’m told they weigh about 27 and 30 lbs, so not sure how that compares to stock 20”.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just added AG Ruger Mesh and I can tell you they are great.

Don’t mind the center caps. Installer used my old caps, now donning black/gold Porsche center caps.

Rippey

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts