Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a mint 19 Cayman GTS with a manual transmission from a forum member. It’s a heavily optioned car that was in near new condition (5,500 miles). Extended leather interior with Alcantara interior.
I personally love Alcantara, which I know is not everyone’s preference.
If someone would rather have leather and currently has an Alcantara steering wheel and shift knob, please let me know… I would be interested. The one in my GTS is black leather with multifunction and the sport chrono wheel/ knob. Stitching is black, as is the shift knob. Even though it’s a black interior with Chalk stitching, the stitching on the steering wheel and shift boot are black.
Please let me know if you’re interested…

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking to go leather. But i'm PDK.
I know it can be done on my end (using a PDK wheel for a manual car), but I would have to fill the shift paddle gaps with something. As far as for you, I would assume there’s a way, but I’ve never looked up how to convert a manual wheel to PDK. The parts are interchangeable, so I know it can be done, but it sounds like a pain. I’ll ask one of the techs at work.

·
Registered
2019 GTS - Speed Yellow
6 Posts
yea, we'd both have to strip the wheels down and send naked. I think i'd rather just buy one naked so i can have them side by side. I did find one like that on ebay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts