Porsche 718 Forum banner
961 - 980 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Now there's truth in advertising...Heritage Pizza and Taproom is obviously serious about their "Fast Delivery!"
Only Tree would "zoom" the storefronts and get their names. How apropos! Rock on Tree! I totally missed it....:sleep:

Reactions: Treemagnet

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Welcome to wild and wonderful world of 718's...... Keep the rubber side down and that beautiful shiny side up!

·
Registered
'21 Cayman PDK Aventurine Green Metallic
5 Posts
Feeling very lucky to have snagged this brand new 2021 Cayman Base in Aventurine Green Metallic with PDK on Monday. Evidently, this was a "bonus allocation" the dealer just received earlier that day, hence why it wasn't pre-sold. Talk about serendipity! This is my first Porsche, and I am completely blown away at the fit, finish, fun-factor, performance, sound, etc...can't wait to have my windows tinted next Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
529 Posts
Feeling very lucky to have snagged this brand new 2021 Cayman Base in Aventurine Green Metallic with PDK on Monday. Evidently, this was a "bonus allocation" the dealer just received earlier that day, hence why it wasn't pre-sold. Talk about serendipity! This is my first Porsche, and I am completely blown away at the fit, finish, fun-factor, performance, sound, etc...can't wait to have my windows tinted next Monday.

View attachment 33036
View attachment 33037
View attachment 33038
View attachment 33039
Rock on Green one! Beautiful ride..... Want to go to Vegas? With that kind of luck you can't lose......

Reactions: CaymanPlace

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

View attachment 33036
View attachment 33037
View attachment 33038
View attachment 33039
Absolutely beautiful color combo. Enjoy your canyon carving beast to the max. Congratulations and welcome!

Reactions: CaymanPlace
961 - 980 of 1052 Posts